Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good book

I asked Toula to recommended books for our blogs and understanding about making movie, she told me to borrowed “Voice and Vision a creative approach to narrative film and DV production by Mick Hurbis-Cherrier ; illustrations by Gustavo Mercado and “Producing “by Charlotte Worthington. I went to library and try to find that two books, but unfortunately there result are no books, so I’m still tried to find good books, and it come up with 2 books. ,making short films by Clifford Thurlow and Film making for teens pulling of your shorts by Troy Lainer and Clay Nichols. I skimmed these two books and in the first book I found about good information such as, brief history of short films and I found some link about Parisian physiologist Etienne Jules Marey of his movie in 1888 called “ Traffic Crossing Leeds Bridge “ which is available on Google HYPERLINK "http://www.video.google/videoplay"
also there are one of the short film you must see , the title is Little Terrorist,
, this the link for this movie, it is very good

Also it shows 10 short films must see, more definition of the Script, the construction also tips, all of these are going to be useful, so I took this book. Second book is more about basic stuff to be movie makers for teenager, same like us.
I am so glad and happy about these 2 books, can’t wait to read it.

by: Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment