Sunday, March 29, 2009

The inspiration

This is seems to be awkward to me, I finished class in Thursday evening and was sitting on the train and just listen to my Ipod, anyway just for an information, I already get bored of all my songs. However, i just played and it just comes up with “Lady Sovereign feat Missy Elliot – Love me or Hate me”. This song is using rude words in her lyrics like the Refr:
Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then thank you!
If you hate me then f**k you!
Wow I realised this song against my campaign, and through this song I got very simple idea for our movie.
This is the story, The screen will be Black and come up with words: One day as a perfect day, and it shows some grandmother sit down in some desk in the garden and she is enjoying the beautiful day, and she is start it to read her newspaper. Following couple of minutes, she heard very noisy voice with some rude words talking close to her. She realised that is young boy talking in his mobile phone. This boy sits down next to her, and keeps talking with those rude words. Grandmother already feel annoyed, but she can still calm down. Screening into black and come up with words 10 minutes later, after that shows the same situation of grandmother start it to move closer to this boy and stare at him, again screening into black and come up with words 20 minutes later, after that shows the same situation of grandmother move very closer to this boy and still stare at him, and lastly Screening into black and come up with words 30 minutes later, the boy realise that grandmother sit very closer to him and her face change into angry expression, so this boy ask him with rude words, when he said that grandmother said “ very bad kiddo, and she is take his phone and stand up. After that she is start it to dance with this song for 1 minute. When she is finish dancing she is throw it away his phone and just walk away and this boy is very shock of what this grandmother doing. While the grandmother Walkaway, the big voice come up says “ we understand that you already get use to use those words, but we just want you respect each others. And it will be come up in the screen Rude words are offended and in the bottom of this words will appear Stop Swearing with blur background of the grandmother, and turn into black screen with appearing of our website. Done
However, I still thinking am i supposed to dubbing the voice when the song play, I just want to change the words of Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession . Love me or hate me, that is the question. If you love me then thank you! If you hate me then f**k you! So the audience will understand why this grandmother is dancing like crazy in front of this boy, but i still need to tell my members to think about this.

By: Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment