Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Idea from the flight

I’m very happy because of my idea and the interview is already done, and for Easter Holiday I went to Vanuatu. Because of this, our shooting schedule was delay, I’m so sorry, but yeah I still thinking about how our movie going to be looks like, is it going to be enough 5 minutes, or less or probably more. These are a few questions in my mind, I can say that I’m bit exhausted of everything, but I believe it’s going to be okay.
When I arrive back from Vanuatu to Sydney, I was sitting next to the wings of the aeroplane, it is very funny, because i was just bored and I’m just started to record the view from outside, even it was just a cloud.
Suddenly from that I realised that the wind I recorded could be useful in my movie, so I’m going to put that at the very beginning of movie, so it’s kind of introduction picture. This is will come up with words “Passio Communication” proudly present “Our Movie Title (we haven’t think about that), so yeah that will be great

By: Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment