Sunday, April 19, 2009

Interview with Quentin

After I finished of my idea for our movie, Toula said that it would be good to have some interview with some people who already got experience to make or help to produce the movies.
So I asked my English teacher from Insearch, His name is Quentin and he was helped some of the UTS student to make the movie, so I asked His opinion about our movie and asked for more suggestion
Through this interview, he said that our movie script was great, it is very nice and quiet funny, but he bit confused about the grandmother dancing. He said that why the grandmother dancing, is that portray of she is angry and just want to have some attention or because she is angry. Well for me this is a good question, so I told him that, this grandmother portray of what old people usually doing, when they are speaking to young people its very rarely that young people give a respect to hem, also this is an advertisement about swearing, some advertisement cant said like please stop swearing, coz when we said that directly, its just make the target audience pissed off and they will feel like we are their parents who are the one always said that when they are small, so from here we want to find any other way to give them attraction which is can make their understand, without feel any strange. Also we try to make a funny stuff to make our target audience not to feel boring or too serious.
After I explained to him, he understood and he said that very good actually, and it’s the best place, garden or park it’s a public places as well, so you don’t need to do the difficult shoot such as Bus or any other place. Another thinks are he mentioned that he didn’t had any experience to made a movie but he had experience as an actor because he took school of arts in performance, so he had experience in performance, but he likes to help people to give suggestion to made movie.
I also got his podcast, so everyone can listen our interview. Through this I can become more reliable to make a movie, it is not that easy job, but all I need is just show everything in detail.

By: Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment